Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are highlights in style?

I'm out of the loop! I hate keeping up with coloring my hair so I just don't but I'm getting married and wanted something different. I was going to get highlights but my friend said they weren't in style anymore. What do you think? I don't want to regret doing it especially on my wedding day!Are highlights in style?
Highlites, like any other color treatment do not go out of style. Maybe chunky obvious highlites. The best thing to do is thumb through a magazine and find pictures you like and take it into the salon and ask for that color. Works every time. But you must hold it up to your face to see if the color looks good. Example, not all people can go red..or black.Are highlights in style?
depending on your hair color, hair high lights arent that bad





they are out of style, but it shouldnt matter depending on what color you want, and your high lights,


my opinion, for your wedding day, is that you stick with one color, and not have different colors in your hair. its your wedding, and high lights look tacty.
yeah those are in style as long as they look very natural and blend in and not all chunky and streaky :P








congrats on the marriage :)
Psh.


Your friend doesn't know what she's talking about.


Highlights are cute.. and a lot of people have them :]





And if you don't like how it looks you can probably die it back.
I think you should do what looks good on you. Where I live, highlights are still in style, especially for spring and summer
just change your hair how you want it to be





its your wedding day





it should be what YOU want





not whats in ';style';
Always in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment