Friday, December 18, 2009

Are highlights in for guys?I use styling gel, ppl in TN call it mexican.It gives me krnkly spikes. Advice?

I have naturally smooth cury,krinkly, native african and creolish hair. its bout an inch or better. Really black with few whites attached.Are highlights in for guys?I use styling gel, ppl in TN call it mexican.It gives me krnkly spikes. Advice?
highlights are totally in =)Are highlights in for guys?I use styling gel, ppl in TN call it mexican.It gives me krnkly spikes. Advice?
I really prefer a man with dark hair....and definitely NO highlights. That's just me, though. I guess that depends on what you like.





Do you like your highlights? If you look good with them, that's probably all that really matters ;)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! You really are funny! You make me laugh out loud! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Men shouldn't worry about hair! Go sit on the couch and watch the big game! Really, do I care!
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment