Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have brown hair, and i want to get pink highlights. I also want to get it cut into a more scene style.ideas?

my hair is brown and it is about an inch below my shoulders, i want to keep it around this length, but i want to get it cut more scene, with the layers and side fringe. Has anyone got any ideas? can you describe them to me, like what i should ask the hairdresser? and i am getting pink highlights too, how should i have them? just in the fringe, all over or underneath? ideas please :)I have brown hair, and i want to get pink highlights. I also want to get it cut into a more scene style.ideas?
Honey what scene people have is called choppy layers and you can't get them without going and inch shorter.





and if you want your fringe on the side your going to have to cut it more to the side so it grows out that way.





http://media.photobucket.com/image/Medium%20length%20scene%20hair/paramore899/large-msg-118318451159.jpg





this is my sorta idea for you but you wanna keep your length so it might be hard. If your isnt fine then their going to have yo cut it finier. soo when you tease it it'll have the weightless feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment