Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are blonde highlights out of style? What's in now?

I have light brown hair and need to get it done soon, but don't know what to do. Everyone older than me tells me to do the blonde cuz I look better that way. But I feel like it's not what's in style anymore. Is that true? What should I do?


I'm very fair, light brown eyes, light brown hair - which now has gold and reddish tones in it.Are blonde highlights out of style? What's in now?
i dont think blonde highlights ever really go out of style, there a nice way to brighten up anyones hair.


if ur unsure maybe just go for subtle honey or caramel coloured highlights rather than going for a brighter blonde.Are blonde highlights out of style? What's in now?
Oh please... Don't EVER let trends stop you from doing what you want to do.


Just because it's not ';in'; anymore doesn't mean you shouldn't.





I STRONGLY suggest you go for it! :D





This is coming from a girl who LOATHES trends. And I wear whatever I want and do whatever I want even though it's not ';in'; or it's not the ';trend'; now a days and I get more noticed in that good way. It also lets people know that you don't give a damn.





Unless you do.





Either way,


I strongly suggest you do. :]


I'm sure it'll look amazing.
do what ever you want but this is in now well for here





http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148鈥?/a>
ew, blonde highlights were never in
blondes are sill in

No comments:

Post a Comment