Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you unsubscribe from the Highlights ';Which Way USA'; magazine?

I'm trying to unsubscribe but I can't find any information on it? Do I just send a letter saying I want to cancel my subscription? I don't have an online account either so I don't think I can do it online.





Thank you for answering if you did :DHow do you unsubscribe from the Highlights ';Which Way USA'; magazine?
easiest way is to write cancel on the bill and send back to themHow do you unsubscribe from the Highlights ';Which Way USA'; magazine?
. These Book Clubs are notorius for NOT letting you go! Yes, send the bills back with ';Cancel Subscription/Membership'; written on the face. And write to 'Customer Service' or give them a call.


Cancel Membership !! ...include your name, address and account number.


............. To Contact Us By Phone or Fax:





Customer Service (Monday-Friday 8AM-7PM EST)


Highlights Magazine Customer Service: (800) 255-9517


Highlights Catalog Customer Service: (888) 876-3810


Highlights Clubs Customer Service: (800) 962-3661


.................. To Contact Us By Mail: [and include a copy of the magazine 'mailing label' where your account # is];





Business Office;


1800 Watermark Drive


PO Box 269


Columbus, OH 43216-0269


C.E.O.: Kent S. Johnson .


. Go to the customer-service site where you CAN log-on to your account. Cancel there, too. .

No comments:

Post a Comment