Saturday, December 26, 2009

How much is this highlights magazine worth?

Its from 2003, volume 58, number 12 and its signed by Christie French Clark, Linda Rose, Andy Boyles, Kim T Griswell, Joan Kyzer, George Brown, Pam Zollman and Marileta Robinson and it How much is this highlights magazine worth?
I would check E-Bay to try to gage this, In the end like everything else it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.How much is this highlights magazine worth?
The people listed as signing the Highlights magazine were all staff editors. I know because I was one of them (Pam Zollman). As far as the value of our signatures, well, I don't know that they are worth anything just yet. Wait a few more years and see if any of us have become famous. LOL! Report Abuse

I did not find this type of magazine on ebay. I'm not familiar with any of the people you mentioned. I did research them as science editors. But I would just consider it memorbilia. It seems difficult to find a buyer.





  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment