Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color highlights should I put in my hair? Also, what style should I get my hair cut in? :)?

Hey guys! So... for a back-to-school present, after I get my hair styled my mom is letting me get my hair professionally highlighted! ^_^ I need your opinions! I'm going to a new school, so I want to look amazing.





here's my hair now. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15ejyw9%26amp;s=3





I need to know:





1. How to style my hair.


2. What color highlights to put in it.





Thanks all! xx Opinions needed!What color highlights should I put in my hair? Also, what style should I get my hair cut in? :)?
you should get the victoria beckham a line


i had that for a little bit and it looked beautiful!!!


i reccomend NO HIGHLIGHTS! YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL AS IT ISWhat color highlights should I put in my hair? Also, what style should I get my hair cut in? :)?
Your hair is pretty! But I would Get a couple inches cut off, and get it extremely layered and choppy! And I would recommend like a bright blonde for your highlights. =]


good luck!
Your hair is amazing. I would suggest layers starting at ear-level and natural red highlights. I think blonde would look a bit tarty.
I agree with Shiva...





you should definitely cut it shorter, layer it and the only color that would look good for the highlights is blonde - but not TOO bright. maybe a golden blonde.





and if you start wearing contacts, that would be the final touch - guys wont stop looking at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment