Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm looking for a specific hair style for men...kind of medium length hair with highlights on edges....?

medium maybe like 6 inches or a little less, enough to cover the top half of my ears...i have dark brown hair and im looking to highlight my hair kind on the tips i don't know if this has ever been done before or if it doesn't look right but if someone can point me in the right direction i kind of want to see if it looks ok, or maybe some other ideas. or links to webs with pics.I'm looking for a specific hair style for men...kind of medium length hair with highlights on edges....?
sounds gayI'm looking for a specific hair style for men...kind of medium length hair with highlights on edges....?
Sounds queer.
um sorry but it sounds kinda weird

No comments:

Post a Comment