Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the most you would ever spend on a hair cut/style/dying/highlights?

If my mom weren't a cosmetologist, probably about $500.





My hair is iMPORTANT!





but i get my hair done for free soo =DWhat's the most you would ever spend on a hair cut/style/dying/highlights?
Cut- $50


Style- $50


Dying- $150


Highlights- $150What's the most you would ever spend on a hair cut/style/dying/highlights?
The cost of the products and dye.


I'm a ';suicide'; brunette ,,, Died by my own hands!!! ha


My bf cuts my long straight hair better and less expensive than beauty shop.
68 dollars for a cut style and foils together
The most I ever spent was to get my hair color corrected/cut/and styled.


I spent almost $400.
$11


buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cut lol
All of that together, $100. What you're going to pay? Probably 150.
50 bucks.
I usually pay between $300-$350when i get my hair dun!
I just got my hair done today!!!!





It cost me $150.00.
I'd say about $130.
um like $50

No comments:

Post a Comment