Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im GETTING MY HAIR CUT AND HIGHLIGHTED TOMMOROW, I NEED HELP FINDING A GOOD STYLE THAT WILL SUIT ME AND COLOR!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/yoitscarly/DSC02823.jpg





that is my hair style and color right now,





i need a style thats cute, adn will look good.





im also getting highlights, what color do you think i should get





please help!Im GETTING MY HAIR CUT AND HIGHLIGHTED TOMMOROW, I NEED HELP FINDING A GOOD STYLE THAT WILL SUIT ME AND COLOR!
You should get long layers cut in that frame your face, with a mixture of red and blonde highlights (since we're almost out of season, it'll pretty much look fallish) take some length off, short enough to look trendy, long enough for those ponytail days. hope this helps!Im GETTING MY HAIR CUT AND HIGHLIGHTED TOMMOROW, I NEED HELP FINDING A GOOD STYLE THAT WILL SUIT ME AND COLOR!
I think an all razor cute is in now and would be cute...I also think that light blond block would be great!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuM2olr5Efk%26amp;search=rapadas
i think that you would look great with short hair, like a pixie cut, then you cpuld go a dark blonde with lighter highlights. i think that that would match your skin tone
I say you go for shoulder length with layers that fall into your face. I would add some burgundy highlites and maybe a hint of gold. I would not go blonde at all! Have fun!
be bold and cut some length off ...maybe shoulder length with layers at the bottom.....i would say Carmel or good old blonde highlites.....make Sure you tell them to make them thin .......thin but alot i wanna know how it turns out

No comments:

Post a Comment