Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you think highlights are out of style?

No, they're not out of style.


If anything, they are more ';in'; style than ever.


I'm seeing everyone with highlights of some sort.Do you think highlights are out of style?
depends where you live. maybe a little. but i still hear about plenty of folks getting them. also depends what kind, more exaggerated, or more natural.Do you think highlights are out of style?
I also think it depends how noticeable and natural they look. I still have friends and see people who put unnatural highlights in their hair. Unfortunately they don't notice the tackiness of their highlights. I definitely think though, that big ,chunky, highlights that really contrast with your natural hair colour are out of style.
absolutely NOT.
I think dramatic highlights are going out of style. Seems like women (and men) are going for the more natural tones. I prefer the natural look myself, rather than crazy chunks of orange or blues.





If you're looking to get highlights, don't get too chunky with them and get tones that related to your natural haircolor and skin tone.
I don't think so. I have natural highlights. They looks good with tones of bronze and black as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment