Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do any one like to cut my hair and give me new hair style..i ve long highlighted hair..?

go to a beauty shopDo any one like to cut my hair and give me new hair style..i ve long highlighted hair..?
i would love to cut your hair but im sure you dont live around me i am in cosmetology school and need the practiceDo any one like to cut my hair and give me new hair style..i ve long highlighted hair..?
why don't you go to a salon and ask the hairstylist to give you a hair cut that suits ur face. i m sure they would help u out. better that us giving u a hair cut.
As much as i would like to do it i'm very far but go to a good barber and get a good bob cut then blowout your hair.
sure...if am properly rewarded.....
I cut my dog's hair, should I give u a try! Just kidding!
  • myspace.com profile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment