Friday, December 18, 2009

Guys styles for highlights & dying ?

i'm a guy and have been growing out my hair for nearly 8 months now and it is finally long. So i'm thinking about dying or putting highlights in my hair. The only problem.... i can't find many highlighted or dyed hairstyle pics for guys online. Can anyone send me some good links? I'm sorta thinking about getting red frosting highlights around the back ends like Jared Leto in 30 Seconds to Mars (cuz my hair looks similar to his when he doesn't do any styling to it) Or can anyone recommend a certain coloring look ??Guys styles for highlights %26amp; dying ?
i too have been growing my hair for a while but i keep it trimmed ...kind of looks like johnny depp in secret window... i just got some real fine highlights done yesterday. i have light brown hair and the highlights gives it a shiny golden tint...





anyway i'm a guy and not gay but so far all my friends who have seen it said its gay and feminine





immaturity...Guys styles for highlights %26amp; dying ?
long hair and high lights are out.
long hair on guys is not my type and its so out of style, expecially that emo look, its gross


if i were you, id stick with the short hair and spikey.


and as for coloring, thats very feminine


dont do it!
i think the category your looking for is gay and lesbian buddy
Unless it is for a Halloween party...Id stick away from highlites and coloring...oh...and get it cut too.
are you a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment