Friday, December 18, 2009

Highlights...lowlights...cute styles?

Okay...so Im getting my hair done before school because my highlights grew out and my hair looks nasty! Anyways...I have pretty long hair(down to my middle back) and its blonde. I know I still want long hair but I dont know how to get it cut cute but still have long hair...I also dont know how to get my hair colored...Im thinking maybe like really blonde highlights with like super thin caramel highlights too. But Im not sure...so if anyone has any cute ideas.(pictures would help a ton) then please tell me! Thanks so much for your time!Highlights...lowlights...cute styles?
jus go to this website n sign up totally free n then upload ur picture n try on tons of hairstyles wit color, highlightz n lowlightz n see wat u think.





http://www.makeoversolutions.com/makeove鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment