Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have curly hair that i wear curly or flat iron<my question is are chunky highlights out of style now??

no chunky hilights are very in right now! Alot of girls are getting the entire bottom layer of their hair a dark brown to balck and then hilighting the top very chunky. THis also goes very well with a textured cutI have curly hair that i wear curly or flat iron%26lt;my question is are chunky highlights out of style now??
i see people who still put chuncky highlights in an area of interest like around the face, on the part, bangs only, or by leaving the underside dark and lightening the top so that it adds the appearance of depth and thickness.I have curly hair that i wear curly or flat iron%26lt;my question is are chunky highlights out of style now??
I think that chunky highlights sometimes look like you did them yourself. I'd go with thin and more natural looking. I'm dirty blond with thin platnum highlights and i think it looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment