Friday, December 18, 2009

What color highlights should i get?? and how to style scene haircut?

Im going to be cutting my hair in that scene haircut style and idk what color i should do...oh and how can i style my cut? I usually just straighten my hair..so nothing to bigWhat color highlights should i get?? and how to style scene haircut?
Red and long layersWhat color highlights should i get?? and how to style scene haircut?
try this....





http://emohairstyle.blogspot.com/2007/07鈥?/a>
highlights? blonde maybe...and get pink clip in extensions thats fun lol (:





to style it u straighten it and tease the roots and hairspray the roots
It depends what color hair you have now and how dark or light you want to go.I would ask your hair stylist their oppinion on what you should do.
I've Seen Alot Of Girls With Dark Black Hair Nd They Have Like This Little Rectangles In Colors Purple,Blonde,And pink Nd They Look Pretty Good In My opinion................ I Have The Scene Haircut Too Nd I Always Straight It Cuz I Have It Waivy So Wen Im Done I Tease My Short Hair From The Back And Sides Nd Put Hairspray So That It Could Stay Still
Well, be sure to get a lot of layers on top.


Leave your hair black, then add some bright colors.


To style, use hair spray and a teasing comb.
http://www.emobucket.com/thumbnails-2.html
ok if yur hair is





brown-blond/red





blond - light brown








get long bangs an layers
well messing up woth ur hair really upsets them..hair cut is fine but dont colour ur hair or please dot straighten them....common 98% out of 100 do that be different...give you hair a natural shine n take care of them....i have done it n trust me....my no more boyfriend noticed me only because of they

No comments:

Post a Comment